- Visit Svetitskhoveli Cathedral and Jvari Monastery in Mtskheta (UNESCO sites)
- Wine tasting at Chateau Mukhrani (founded in 1880)
- Discover organic Georgian wine cellar "Iago's Winery"
After breakfast, our guide will meet you on reception of the hotel and we go to Mtskheta, the old capital of Georgia (3000 years old). We will visit the monastery Djvari (4-6 century), Svetitskhoveli Cathedral (11th century). Svetitskhoveli is recognized by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site.
Later we continue our wine tour and wine tasting at Chateau Mukhrani, founded in 1878 by the Prince of Mukhrani, heir of the royal family of Georgia. We will visit Ivan Mukhranbatoni’s palace, a forest – park stable and look at the vineyards and visit the ultra-modern winery.
Today we will be visiting Iago’s winery in the central region of Kartli, village Chardakhi, where you will be able to taste this vintner’s superb rare wines and have a lunch.
In the evening, we will enjoy natural wines at Vino Underground wine bar where wine-makers will be pleased to introduce their wines & share own stories about wine making.
- Transportation by comfortable sedan, minivan or minibus
- English speaking guide service for whole the trip
- Entrance fees in museums
- Wine tasting in two wineries
- Lunch & dinner