Armenia Tour – Never-To-Be-Forgotten Experience!
Have you ever wondered about the eastern out-of-the-ordinary style of life? It’s hardly a surprise. Who would not want to take a glance at picturesque landscapes and breathtaking mountains? Sakura travel agency offers you the Armenia tour package to enjoy eye-catching snow-capped peaks to the full. An unimaginable number of mountains are scattered all over the country. It is something that has to be seen. These views take every person’s breath away. You should not lose your chance.
In addition to magnificent sceneries, you can get yourself familiar with famous Armenian social traditions. Being extremely emotional and hot-tempered, Armenians are known for their conservatism of family relations, hospitality and tolerance when expressing varied opinions. Local residents are remarkably friendly and have got a strong sense of self-worth, which is transferred to every guest of the country.
Why Should You Choose Armenia Holiday Package?
The Sakura tour operator offers you a wide range of sightseeing attractions in Armenia. Our clients can be 100% sure to witness a widely-known Armenian art of toasting and ancient churches of the first nation which has adopted Christianity. If such words as succulent khorovats, sweet-smelling dolma and delicious khash sound ridiculous to you, you have to book an individual or group tour without any loss of time. Those odd expressions are considered to be specific features the country is worth visiting for!
At our website you have an opportunity to find more details on destinations of the Armenia tour:
- Lake Sevan is deservedly regarded as the natural wonder of Armenia. The high-altitude lake possesses a rich history and fresh water sources. Adjoining to the sky, Sevan provides all the visitors once-in-a-lifetime chance to have a picture taken in front of the monastery, the lake and snowy mountain in a row. Just one thing to add, Lake Sevan is the largest lake in the Caucasus region.
- Echmiadzin (or Vagharshapat) is the heart of the Armenian religious life. Being on the World Heritage List, the city will strike its visitors by undreamt-of beauty. How can it be otherwise if the main cathedral is situated on the site pointed by Christ?
- Zvartnots Cathedral remained buried for a long time. However, today you can enjoy its splendor and ancient spirit with your own eyes.
- Dilijan – a spa town in the North-East of Armenia. The location is renowned for its mineral water-rich resources and masterpieces of architecture. Moreover, Dilijan is one of the most popular resorts in Armenia undergoing high-speed urbanization.
- Erevan – both the capital and the cultural soul of Armenia. If you want to clear your mind while immersing in the handsomeness of Ararat, it’s the best possible solution. Tours in Erevan (Armenia) allow you to feast eyes on the unique mixture of the modern pace of life and antiquity of the old world.