- Explore Georgian culture and architecture during the tour Adventure in Svaneti
- Svaneti is the highest inhabited area in the Europe
- Explore Unforgettable and breathtaking views of Caucasus Mountains
- Visit villages, which are part of UNESCO world heritage sites
This tour to Svaneti is the best for travelers interested in trekking, hiking and mountain adventures. Caucasus Mountains gives the chance to show you all its beauty. Region Preserved by its long-lasting geographical isolation, the mountain landscape of the Upper Svaneti region is an exceptional example of mountain scenery with medieval villages and tower houses. Villages are part of UNESCO world heritage sites from 1996.
Region Svaneti today is one of the popular destinations in summer and also in winter by its ski resorts also. In summer you will be able to enjoy trekking and hors riding, visiting historical villages and get to know unique Svanetian culture.
- Transportation by comfortable minivan, minibus or bus
- Accommodation in twin rooms at the hotels
- English speaking professional trekking guide
- Breakfasts at the hotels and lunch boxes for trekking
- Entrance fees and local guides
- Bottle of mineral water
- International flight tickets
- Travel insurance
- Tips and personal expenses
- Services and meals that are not mentioned in “Price including list”