- This tour offers you an excursion to the most beautiful mountain region Stepantsminda
- Visit UNESCO Word Heritage Sites in Mtskheta (Jvari Monastery and Svetitskhoveli Cathedral)
- Visit Ananuri Complex and beautiful Gergeti Trinity Church
- Visit famous Winter resort Gudauri with breathtaking landscapes
Meeting point is Bicycle Monument, Rose Revolution Square, Tbilisi
In the additional information section (below in the end of the page), you can see the map with all details about meeting point.
After a breakfast, our guide will meet you at the meeting point (Bicycle Monument, Rose Revolution Square, Tbilisi). We will visit the ancient capital and the religious centre of Georgia – Mtskheta (3000 years old) and see its historical sites: Jvari monastery (6th century) and Svetitskhoveli cathedral (11th century), where it is said, Christ’s shroud is buried. Both Jvari and Svetitskhoveli are UNESCO World Heritage sites. Then we visit the ancient ruins of the city and drive north towards the Northern Caucasus along the well-known Georgian Military Road. On the way we visit Ananuri – a 17th century architectural complex. An exciting drive from Gudauri along the Terek River will take us to Kazbegi – the main town in the region. From Kazbegidrive with 4 WD vehicles through beautiful valleys and woods brings us to Gergeti Trinity church located at 2170m. and in good weather you can see for a moment one of the highest glaciers in the Caucasus – the mountain Kazbegi (5047m). We go back to the Tbilisi.
- Transportation by comfortable minivan, minibus or bus
- 4 WD vehicle for Gergeti
- English speaking guide service for whole the trip
- Lunch at local cafe
- Entrance fees in museums
- Bottle of mineral water
- Travel insurance
- Tips and personal expenses