- Visit UNESCO world heritage sites - Jvari Monastery and Svetitskhoveli Cathedral.
- Situated at the important crossroads, Georgia has a unique and ancient cultural heritage, and is famed for traditions of hospitality and cuisine.
- Explore Sataplia Nature Reserve with very interesting natural sights
- Explore the picturesque panoramic views of Svaneti and Kazbegi
10 day tour in Georgia
Explore Georgia Deeply - 10 day tour in Georgia will introduce you with Georgian culture, traditions, nature and historical monuments.
You will see sightseeing of Tbilisi city. Ancient capital and the religious centre of Georgia – Mtskheta. Fascinated Kazbegi in which every person falls in love. Cave towns will introduce you ancient sights of Georgia. Region Svaneti is situated on the southern slopes of the central Caucasus Mountains and surrounded by 3,000–5,000 meter peaks, Svaneti is the highest inhabited area in the Caucasus. Four of the 10 highest peaks of the Caucasus are located in the region.
And the last stop will be Batumi - the “Pearl of the Black Sea,” as it is often called - is located in the autonomous republic of Adjara. European architects undertook numerous projects in Batumi at the beginning of the 20th century, and today it remains a hub of architectural innovation.
Join Explore Georgia Deeply - 10 day tour in Georgia, visit East and South of Georgia for unforgettable memories…
- 食事 - 1泊2食付き（ホテルでの朝食と現地おすすめレストランでの夕食）
- International flight tickets
- Travel insurance
- Single room supplement
- Tips and personal expenses