- Georgia is one of the first Christian countries in the world.
- Discover beautiful, wild and mysterious regions of Georgia, such as Stepantsminda
- Old Tbilisi sightseeing tour
- Visit the ancient capital city of Georgia – Mtskheta
- Visit UNESCO world heritage sites Jvari Monastery (VI c.) & Svetitskhoveli Cathedral (XI c.)
- Visit Vardzia Cave Town
- Visit Rabati Fortress and Borjomi Park and taste famous mineral water Borjomi
Georgia has a unique and ancient cultural heritage, and is famed for its traditions of hospitality and cuisine. Georgia is also known as the cradle of wine. This fact is known by 8000 years old archeological findings of grape pips inside antique clay pots. And, to add to this, it is also the land of the first human beings in Europe .
Tbilisi offers a wide variety of sights, most of them very ancient.
During this tour you will visit the ancient capital city of Georgia – the city of Mtskheta, which is not farer than 20 km from Tbilisi. Here you will see wonderful UNESCO heritage monuments like: the Jvari monastery of VII c., where the beautiful view on the confluence of two rivers Mtkvari and Aragvi are seen from, and the Svetitskhoveli cathedral of XI c – the architectural masterpiece of Georgian Renaissance.
This tour also offers you historical castles and churches. Rabati fortress is from 9th century, but there are buildings dated from 17th – 18th centuries. Rabati is unique because of a contrast of Georgian and Turkish cultures. In that fortress you will explore Georgian towers and churches, Turkish mosque and houses. Vardzia is literary town in rock. People who lived there had every little thing which is necessary for a place to call it a town. In Vardzia you will explore even wineries in rock, big halls, churches. Vardzia was built in 13th century .
- 食事 - ホテルでの朝食
- Entrance fees
- International flight tickets
- Travel insurance
- Single room supplement
- Service except described
- Alcoholic beverages