- Old Tbilisi sightseeing tour
- Enjoy the picturesque architecture old town Tbilisi and meet locals
- Visit Bagrati Cathedral – amazing 11th century’s architecture.
- Visit UNESCO site Gelati Monastery complex – founded in 12th century.
- Visit Prometheus cave - one of Georgia’s natural wonders providing visitors with breathtaking examples of stalactites.
- Discover natural beauties of Okatse Canyon and Martvili Canyon.
- Adjara region has amazing mix of mountain side and sea shore.
- Batumi is one of the most beautiful city in Georgia with amazing modern architecture and statues.
- Batumi botanical garden is the largest in Georgia and functions more than 100 years.
- This region is rich with ancient monuments which were built by Romans
Georgia has a unique and ancient cultural heritage, and is famed for its traditions of hospitality and cuisine. Georgia is also known as the cradle of wine. This fact is known by 8000 years old archeological findings of grape pips inside antique clay pots. And, to add to this, it is also the land of the first human beings in Europe (Homo Georgicus).
Tbilisi offers a wide variety of sights, most of them very ancient.
Visiting the sightseeing of the second biggest city of Georgia – Kutaisi, which according to the legend was the ultimate destination of the Jason and Argonauts searching for the Golden Fleece.
Prometheus cave is located near the Georgian town of Tskhaltubo, 20 km away from Kutaisi in Imereti region in the West of the country. The cave was discovered in 1984 and was almost immediately developed as a show cave. Prometheus is the biggest cave in Georgia.
Martvili canyon & Okatse Canyon are one of the marvelous places located in the Western Georgia and the most popular destinations in Georgia country. Okatse canyon - where you can explore a cascade of three-level waterfalls. Martvili Canyon's total length is 2400 m where naturally emerges several waterfalls. Martvili canyon offers visitors a unique experience to take a boat trip to the river in canyon and walk along the river..
And the last stop will be Batumi - the “Pearl of the Black Sea,” as it is often called - is located in the autonomous republic of Adjara. European architects undertook numerous projects in Batumi at the beginning of the 20th century, and today it remains a hub of architectural innovation.
Adjara is one of the most beautiful regions of the country. Due to its subtropical climate the region varies with emerald-green forests, gardens, beautiful waterfalls, and the Red book plants.
- Перевозка на комфортабельном микроавтобусе, микроавтобусе или автобусе
- Размещение в двухместных номерах в отелях
- Услуги англоязычного гида на всю поездку
- Питание - завтраки в отелях
- Входные билеты
- Дегустация вин
- Бутылка минеральной воды
- Международные авиабилеты
- Международная страховка путешествия
- Одноместное проживание
- Сервис кроме описанного
- Алкогольные напитки