- Discover two oldest countries – Georgia and Armenia just in one tour.
- Georgia and Armenia are one of the first Christian countries in the world.
- Situated at the important crossroads, Georgia and Armenia have a unique and ancient cultural heritage, and are famed for their traditions of hospitality and cuisine.
- Georgia and Armenia abounds in natural variety.
- Georgia is also known as the cradle of wine.
This tour will get you acquainted with the two oldest countries in the world – Georgia and Armenia. Archeological evidence suggests that the area of South Caucasus is one of the oldest sites of human presence, dating back as far as 1.8 million years. Situated at the important crossroads, Georgia and Armenia have a unique and ancient cultural heritage, and are famed for their traditions of hospitality and cuisine. Georgia and Armenia abounds in natural variety. Georgia is also known as the cradle of wine. While exploring these South Caucasus countries you will discover a fascinating mixture of cultures that has integrated both Europe and Asia…
- Transportation by comfortable sedan, minivan or minibus
- Accommodation in twin rooms at the hotels
- English speaking guide service for whole the trip
- Catering service - half board (breakfasts at the hotels and dinners at the best local restaurants)
- Entrance fees in museums
- Local guides in museums
- Bottle of mineral water
- International flight tickets
- Travel insurance
- Single room supplement
- Tips and personal expenses
The fastest and easiest way to check whether you need Georgia or Armenia visa to enter and/or stay in country, or transit the territory of the country is to click on “DO I NEED VISA” button and process step by step with simple online application.