Explore Georgia with Sakura Travel Agency
If you’ve got a thirst for twisted adventures and exciting discoveries, our team of enthusiastic travel specialists is ready to enrich your experience. All Georgia travel packages we provide are carefully tailored to make you acquainted with fascinating and breathtaking destinations of the country individually or in groups. We do know how to make your butterflies fluttering whether you are itchy feet explorer or first-time traveler.
Georgian Tours to Order
The country is surrounded by the stunning Caucasus Mountains, magnificent valleys, lakes, rivers and is washed by the Black Sea. Our Georgia tour packages include all you need to explore the authenticity of this marvelous country. Working with the most reliable travel insurance company and flight/hotel booking systems, we offer a variety of the day, cultural, adventure, and special interest tours.
Browse the most prominent destinations of Georgia, and we will customize a perfect itinerary for you.
- TBILISI. The mix of flourishing culture, ancient history and modern pace of life will capture your imagination. What can be better than to get yourself lost wandering the meandering streets of the Old Town? Once you visit Narikala Fortress, Metekhi Church, Mtatsminda Mountain or take the aerial cable car up, don’t miss a chance to take a picture of the stunning city view. You may also be interested in traditional identity covered by renovated Tbilisi State Opera. Then Sakura can guide you to the sulphur baths where you can let your hair down as Alexander Pushkin did a long time ago. With us, you are offered to create own Georgia Tbilisi tour and get to the heart and soul of the city.
- KAKHETI. Have you ever dreamt of making a wine tour? Come to Telavi and Signagi and you will feel the relaxed and romantic atmosphere of the main wine-producing region in Georgia. The warm-hearted people, delicious food, and stunning landscapes will not leave you indifferent.
- BATUMI. The capital of Adjara is a great example of rapid infrastructure development, personifying the southern charm with a luxurious lifestyle. It is a paradise for those who appreciate deluxe seaside resorts and fantastic entertainment activities. However, there you can visit such historic spots as the Museum of Archeology, Virgin Mary Cathedral, St. Nicolas Church, the Gonio Fortress and many others.
- MTSKHETA – MTIANETI. The region is blessed with charming beauty and tremendous diversity. Georgia holiday package to Mtskheta is a great immersion to the place where Christianity was proclaimed in the country. The Ananuri architectural complex, the Dzalisi archaeological site, Svetitskhoveli Cathedral are strong attractive points of interest.
- GUDAURI. If you are crazy about skiing, slalom, heliskiing or paragliding, Gudauri mountain resort is exactly what you need. There are ski tracks for beginners, experts, and professionals. Winter season lasts from December to April.
Georgia is a hidden treasure on the travelers’ maps. Get in touch with Sakura and be the first to discover the unknown destinations.