- Discover Beautiful, wild and mysterious regions of Georgia
- Georgia is one of the first Christian countries in the world.
- Georgia is the motherland of wine.
- Old Tbilisi sightseeing tour
- Explore UNESCO world heritage sites Jvari Monastery (VI c.) & Svetitskhoveli Cathedral (XI c.). Gelati Monastery complex – founded in 12th century.
- Visit Prometheus cave - one of Georgia’s natural wonders providing visitors with breathtaking examples of stalactites.
- Discover natural beauties of Okatse Canyon and Martvili Canyon.
- Adjara region has amazing mix of mountain side and sea shore.
- Batumi is one of the most beautiful cities in Georgia with amazing modern architecture and statues
- Enjoy beautiful views of Caucasus Mountains and Alazani Valley from Sighnaghi
We offer you a cultural tour of Georgia. This tour will introduce you with Georgian culture, traditions, historical monuments, cuisine and wine. You will discover Georgian ancient culture and traditions, unique cave towns and architectural monuments – UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
You will explore cultural and historical sites as well as, amazing caves and canyons in region and enjoy beautiful nature.
During this tour you will visit the ancient capital city of Georgia – the city of Mtskheta, Here you will see wonderful UNESCO heritage monuments like: the Jvari monastery of VII c., where the beautiful view on the confluence of two rivers Mtkvari and Aragvi are seen from, and the Svetitskhoveli cathedral of XI c – the architectural masterpiece of Georgian Renaissance.
Visiting the sightseeing of the second biggest city of Georgia – Kutaisi, which according to the legend was the ultimate destination of the Jason and Argonauts searching for the Golden Fleece.
Martvili canyon & Okatse Canyon are one of the marvelous places located in the Western Georgia and the most popular destinations in Georgia country.
Batumi - the “Pearl of the Black Sea,” as it is often called - is located in the autonomous republic of Adjara. European architects undertook numerous projects in Batumi at the beginning of the 20th century, and today it remains a hub of architectural innovation.
The Royal City, the city of love, Sighnaghi is one of the cities of the Great Silk Road, surrounded by protective walls with 23 towers. To visit Kakheti and not to visit this beautiful city is simply impossible.
- 食事 - 1泊2食付き（ホテルでの朝食と現地おすすめレストランでの夕食）
- Entrance fees
- International flight tickets
- Travel insurance
- Single room supplement
- Service except described
- Alcoholic beverages