- Discover world’s three oldest countries Georgia, Armenia and Azerbaijan just in one tour.
- Inhabitants of Azerbaijan burned crude oil in their lamps before anyone knew what it was.
- Georgia acclaimed for its fabulous food and drink, claims to be the first area to cultivate the wine grape.
- Beautiful, rocky Armenia was the first country to adopt Christianity as its official religion.
- These countries are distinguished by their distinct histories, traditions, cultures and natural surroundings. Visit all "must to see" places in Azerbaijan, Georgia and Armenia
Archaeological evidence suggests that the area of South Caucasus is one of the oldest sites of human presence, dating back as far as 3 000 000 years. The gigantic isthmus of the Caucasus lies between the Black and Caspian Seas, serving as a crossroad of Europe and Asia for thousands of years. The countries of South Caucasus - Georgia, Armenia and Azerbaijan - are distinguished by their distinct histories, language traditions, religions, cultures and natural surroundings. The interdependence was caused by cultural and political connections as the countries developed throughout the centuries. While exploring the South Caucasus countries you will discover a fascinating cross-roads culture that has integrated both Europe and Asia. You will visit World Heritage Monasteries, unique painted churches, cave towns, stunning gorges and valleys, ethnographical and historical museums, art galleries and more…
- Half board catering service - Breakfasts at the hotels, lunches 8 times, dinners 3 times
- International flight tickets
- Travel insurance
- Single room supplement
- Tips and personal expenses
- Visa information
The fastest and easiest way to check whether you need Georgia or Armenia visa to enter and/or stay in country, or transit the territory of the country is to click on “DO I NEED VISA” button and process step by step with simple online application.