- Gobustan is in the list of UNESCO world heritage, because of its historical or prehistoric significance
- Here you can explore thousands of prehistoric archeological monuments and carvings which are 5000 – 20 000 years old
- There are mud volcanoes all around which are like dancing fountains
Tour starts at 9:30.
Excursion to Gobustan. Gobustan geographical region is situated in East Azerbaijan and borders on the southern slope of Big Caucasus ridge in the north, Pirsaat River in the west, Harami and Mishov mountains in the south, the Caspian Sea and Absheron peninsula in the east. Gobustan - is an archaeological reserve in Azerbaijan, south of Baku, in Garadagh and Absheron regions, representing a plain located between the south- eastern slope of the Greater Caucasus Mountain Range and the Caspian Sea, and part of which is a cultural landscape of rock carvings, located in the 537 hectares. Gobustan monuments are divided into two groups: 1) petroglyphs and 2) ancient sites and other facilities. Later, we will explore mud volcanoes which located close to Gobustan museum.
- Transportation by comfortable sedan, minivan or minibus
- Taxi service to Mud Volcanoes
- English speaking guide service for whole the trip
- Entrance fees
- Bottle of mineral water
- Lunch & dinner