- Discover one oldest country in the world – Georgia.
- Georgia is one of the first Christian countries in the world.
- Situated at the important crossroads, Georgia has a unique and ancient cultural heritage.
- Georgia is famed for its traditions of hospitality and cuisine.
- Georgia is also known as the cradle of wine.
- Georgia abounds in natural variety.
Every citizen of Georgia cities – Tbilisi, Sighnaghi, Kutaisi and Batumi believes that there is no other place in the world better or more beautiful than their hometowns … After examining each city it must be mentioned that you will find something close and interesting to you. Tbilisi – city with multifaceted culture. Walking the streets of Tbilisi you discover the many galleries, shops, and various varnishes, try fresh bread, enjoy a glass of wine at a small cafe in the lengthwise narrow streets of the old City Center and listen to local musicians who convey the spirit of this amazing city. Sighnaghi is a city known for its hospitality, smiling faces and plentiful selection of wines and an amazing kitchen. Wooden balconies and beautiful homes overlooking the narrow streets create an unforgettable image. Sighnaghi is called the city of love. Kutaisi – the city of humor. Amazing hospitality, sense of humor and local tunes immediately give a feel of the spirit of this city. The lovely seaside town of Batumi is famous for its hospitality, where you are greeted in every home and it has coffee for every guest. Georgian City Life is a tour in Georgia which gives you a real feeling of Georgian sole, Georgian culture, and Georgian people. This tour is best to choose for comfortable, sightseeing travel lovers.
- Transportation by comfortable sedan, minivan or minibus
- Accommodation in twin rooms at the hotels
- English speaking guide service for whole the trip
- Catering service - half board (breakfasts at the hotels and dinners at the best local restaurants)
- Entrance fees
- Bottle of mineral water
- International flight tickets
- Travel insurance
- Single room supplement
- Tips and personal expenses