- Discover world’s three oldest countries Georgia, Armenia and Azerbaijan just in one tour.
- Inhabitants of Azerbaijan burned crude oil in their lamps before anyone knew what it was.
- Georgia acclaimed for its fabulous food and drink, claims to be the first area to cultivate the wine grape.
- Beautiful, rocky Armenia was the first country to adopt Christianity as its official religion.
- These countries are distinguished by their distinct histories, traditions, cultures and natural surroundings. Visit all "must to see" places in Azerbaijan, Georgia and Armenia
Archeological evidence suggests that the area of South Caucasus is one of the oldest sites of human presence, dating back as far as 3 000 000 years. The gigantic isthmus of the Caucasus lies between the Black and Caspian Seas, serving as a crossroad of Europe and Asia for thousands of years. The countries of South Caucasus - Georgia, Armenia and Azerbaijan - are distinguished by their distinct histories, language traditions, religions, cultures and natural surroundings. The interdependence was caused by cultural and political connections as the countries developed throughout the centuries.
While exploring the South Caucasus countries you will discover a fascinating crossroads culture that has integrated both Europe and Asia. You will visit World Heritage Monasteries, unique painted churches, cave towns, stunning gorges and valleys, ethnographical and historical museums, art galleries and more.
- Transportation by comfortable sedan, minivan or minibus
- Accommodation in twin rooms at the hotels
- English speaking guide service for whole the trip
- Half board catering service - Breakfasts at the hotels, lunches 8 times, dinners 3 times
- Entrance fees
- Bottle of mineral water
- International flight tickets
- Travel insurance
- Single room supplement
- Tips and personal expenses
- Visa information
The fastest and easiest way to check whether you need Georgia or Armenia visa to enter and/or stay in country, or transit the territory of the country is to click on “DO I NEED VISA” button and process step by step with simple online application.
This should be valid for at least six months after you have returned home from your trip. You should also have several blank pages as Visas and entry/exit stamps can take up a whole page.
Plugs & adapters
In South Caucasus the power plugs and sockets are of type C and F. Type C is also known as the standard "Euro" plug. This socket also works with plug E and plug F.
Type F: also known as "Schuko". This socket also works with plug C and plug E.
The standard voltage is 220 V and the standard frequency is 50 Hz.
If you need more specific information about adapters, you can use this link and just enter the country you are going to visit and country you live in: https://www.power-plugs-sockets.com/
Georgia – 112
Azerbaijan – 112
Armenia – 112 or 911
Sakura Travel Guide:
Before your trip, you will receive all the necessary information about group tours, phone numbers and schedule. You can see all the inclusions and exclusions, attractions and hotels on tour webpage, as well as all information about palaces you will visit in Sakura Travel Guide, in case of any questions contact us on email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone numbers: +995 555 209299 +995 577 280588.
Have a nice trip!