- Flight over Great Caucasus Mountains
- Winter day tour in high mountains
- Most memorable experience in mountains
- Beauty of Caucasus Mountains
Unforgettable experience in the Great Caucasus Mountains. You have an opportunity to check the best destinations in the Caucasus. Flight above the stunning snowy mountains.
Helicopter AS350B3, 2016.
Capacity - 5 passengers
Route: Pick up and drive to Runway Trail (location: Tbilisi, Lilo)
We will start our tour from Tbilisi to Kazbegi (Stephantsminda) Stepantsminda is the administrative center of municipality Kazbegi, is located in Mtskheta-Mtianeti region, 1 740 meter above the sea level and 32 km away from ski resort Gudauri. One of the famous places for extreme travelers, hikers or just nature lovers. Deep beautiful river gorges, waterfalls, alpine lakes, high peaks of the Caucasus. The round flight is a possibility to see the Great Caucasus snowy mountains from above and experience extreme feelings. From above we will see ancient city Mtskheta, Ananuri fortress on the way, 17th century defensive building with magnificent view on the “Jinvali” water reservoir. Gudauri and lend on Mount Kazbek. Where is located Gergeti Trinity Church, visit amazing church – 14th century complex with breathtaking view on Caucasus Mountains and second highest peak in Georgia – Mkinvartsveri 5 054m. Mt. Kazbegi. From Kazbegi we can flight to Shatili and flight back to Tbilisi Shatili is one of the most beautiful sides of Georgia. It is located in Khevsureti, 1400 meters above the sea level. Shatili is distinguished by its architecture; here you can see the ancient towers.
- Tbilisi – Kazbegi (here we can land for a while) – Tbilisi Duration 1 Hours 30-40 minute
- Tbilisi – Kazbegi (here we can land for a while) – Shatii (Nonstop) – Tbilisi Duration 2 Hours (additional charge required)
Seating configuration: 1 pilot + 5 passengers
Note: Please contact us before booking (check different options, availability etc...)
- Transportation by comfortable A/C 4 WD vehicles
- 1.5 - 2 hours flight by helicopter around east Geaorgia