- Ancient capital of Georgia Mtskheta beautiful views from Jvari Monastery (5th century)
- Visit Ananuri architect complex (17th century)
- Enjoy Gudauri Ski Resort activities
- Visit Gergeti Trinity Church build in the heaven
- Taste traditional Georgian wines in historical chateau or histical wine callar
During the tour you will enjoy beautiful views of antient capital Mtskheta, Ananuri complex (17th century) and Gudauri - one of the largest and most modern ski resorts in Georgia with a developed infrastructure that includes the biggest level drop in Georgia and unlimited opportunities for freeriding and backcountry skiing (ski-touring). Gudauri Resort is the highest alpine settlement along the Georgian Military Road, also known by the ancient name “Sky Ravine Road” and is one of the five most elevated permanent settlements in Europe. Housing here is situated at 2000-2750 meters above sea level. Gudauri attracts mountain lovers from around the world.
After leaving Gudauri you will visit Stepantsminda (Kazbegi) and most beautiful place Gergeti Trinity Church under the mount Kazbegi, drive back to Tbilisi, but on your way, you will visit one of historical wine cellars and taste Georgian traditional wines.
- English speaking guide service for two days
- 食事 - ホテルでの朝食
- Entrance fees
- International flight tickets
- Travel insurance
- Tips and personal expenses
- Lunch & dinner