- Explore one of the most ancient cities in the worldб which was founded in еру 8th century Before Christ
- Enjoy masterpieces of art in Yerevan Museums, artworks of Aivazovsky, Sarian, Sureniants, Kandinsky, Donatello, Chagall
- Explore the technology of one of the best brandies in the world
TOUR START TIME: 9:30 A.M.
National Gallery of Armenia, Yerevan History Museum, Brandy Company Ararat
Yerevan city tour starts at 9:00, because of plurality of must see places around. Yerevan is one of the oldest cities in the world, which was founded in 8th century Before Christ. You will visit the most famous sites of the city – Victory Park, Republic square, Cascade Complex with its amazing artistic architecture. After that, when you finish the excursion around the old city, you will visit the National Gallery of Armenia, where 40 000 exhibits are placed. In the gallery, you can be acquainted with works by Aivazovsky, Sarian, Sureniants, Kandinsky, Donatello, Chagall and other prominent artists.
After that, you will continue your way in Yerevan by visiting the Yerevan History Museum. In the museum with nearly 94.000 exhibits displayed, you will learn about different stages of the development of Yerevan starting from the ancient times to the present days.
The tour ends at Yerevan Brandy Company Ararat. You will explore how one of the best Brandies is made and you will taste some pieces of that production.
After the excursion, you can visit one of the best restaurants in Armenia and enjoy your lunch or dinner. Here you can taste masterpieces of Armenian cuisine. (Optional, pre-order is required).
- Transportation by comfortable sedan, minivan or minibus
- English speaking guide service for whole the trip
- Entrance fees in museums
- Bottle of mineral water
- Lunch & dinner