- You will visit Yerevan, one of the most ancient cities in the world from 782 BC
- You will explore ancient manuscripts in Matenadaran museum and some masterpieces of modern art in the museum of Yervand Kochar
- You will explore one of the best brandy companies in the world in Yerevan – Ararat
The tour starts at 9:00. You will travel through the city in a comfortable minibus and learn the history of Yerevan - one of the most ancient cities in the world, founded in the 782 BC. You will stop at the city’s most famous sights, including the Republic Square, Victory Park, Cascade Complex with its art installations and the Genocide Memorial Complex.
After exploring the old city of Yerevan, you will continue getting acquainted with Armenia by visiting Matenadaran – a museum, depository of ancient manuscripts and scientific and research institute. Matenadaran stores nearly 20000 manuscripts, which include not only Armenian, but also foreign original manuscripts. You will discover Matenadaran with the help of the local guide.
And now you will move forward to the Museum of Yervand Kochar – a world-famous Armenian artist and sculptor. Yervand Kochar is a representative of Modern Art, whose work was exhibited together with those of Picasso, Brancusi, Arp, Braque and others.
We will complete our tour by visiting Yerevan Brandy Company Ararat. Here you will immerse in the centuries-old history of legendary Ararat brandy and learn the secrets of modern production. After the tour with the local guide, you will taste two brandies from the Ararat range.
It’s high time to have lunch/dinner at one of the best restaurants of Yerevan where you can taste dishes of genuine Armenian cuisine (optional, pre-order is required)
- Transportation by comfortable sedan, minivan or minibus
- English speaking guide service for whole the trip
- Entrance fees in museums
- Bottle of mineral water
- Lunch & dinner