- Travel around one of the most ancient cities and enjoy amazing histories from 782 BC till today.
- Visit internationally acclaimed filmmaker Sergey Parajanov Museum which offers you amazing aesthetic exhibits.
- Catch the secret of one of the world’s best brandies and enjoy its unique taste.
TOUR START TIME: 9:30 A.M.
In the morning you will travel around one of the most ancient cities in the world – Yerevan which was founded in 782 BC. You will have an excursion around Republic Square, Cascade Complex, Victory Park and Genocide Memorial Complex.
After traveling around the old city of Yerevan, you will continue getting acquainted with Armenia by visiting the museum of Sergey Parajanov - an outstanding Armenian and internationally acclaimed filmmaker. In one of the most popular museums in Yerevan you will see the collection of Parajanov’s works consisting of assemblages, flat and three-dimensional collages, drawings, dolls and film sketches.
Then tour continues at the State History Museum of Armenia where you can discover history and culture of that ancient country. Local guide will show you entire museum expositions starting from prehistoric time (almost 2 million years ago) until present time.
In the end of the tour you will visit Yerevan Brandy Company Ararat. Armenian Brandy is one of the most popular in the world with its unique technology and secret recipe. After the tour you will taste two types of Ararat Brandy.
In the evening you can have a lunch at one of the best restaurants of Yerevan where you can taste rich Armenian Cuisine (optional, pre-order is required)
- Transportation by comfortable sedan, minivan or minibus
- English speaking guide service for whole the trip
- Entrance fees in museums
- Bottle of mineral water
- Lunch & dinner