- Discover one of oldest country in the world – Georgia.
- Georgia is one of the first Christian countries in the world.
- Georgia is First in Making Wine: Grape pips found on Georgian soil are believed to be from the V-IV millennium BC.
- Georgia is First in Variety of Wine: Georgia has over 500 native grape varieties and 8,000 years of wine-making history.
- Georgia is First in Qvevri Wine-making: Traditional Georgian clay pots, or qvevri, used for fermenta.
Wine tour in Georgia, tour to the cradle of wine.
When you’ve been doing something for 8,000 years, it’s a good bet you know your stuff. And Georgia definitely knows its stuff when it comes to wine. We offer you a wine tour to the East of Georgia and a unique opportunity to participate in the harvest of grapes and wine making. During this tour you will visit the traditional wine regions of the country: Kakheti and Kartli. You will discover small wineries that make artisan wines by a thousand-year -old Georgian traditional technology as well as established wineries that produce world famous brands. You will have an amazing opportunity to learn about different ways of wine making and taste many local wines and dishes…
Georgia is First in Making Wine: Grape pips found on Georgian soil are believed to be from the V-IV millennium BC.
Georgia is First in Variety of Wine: Georgia has over 500 native grape varieties and 8,000 years of wine making history.
Georgia is First in Qvevri Wine making: Traditional Georgian clay pots, or qvevri, used for fermentation date as far back as the VI-V millennium BC.
UNESCO added this wine making method to the UNESCO Intangible Cultural Heritage List
- Transportation by comfortable sedan, minivan or minibus
- Accommodation in twin rooms at the hotels
- English speaking guide service for whole the trip
- Catering service - half board (breakfasts at the hotels and dinners at the best local restaurants)
- Entrance fees in museums
- Winery visit
- Wine tasting
- Bottle of mineral water
- International flight tickets
- Travel insurance
- Single room supplement
- Tips and personal expenses