- Georgia is one of the first Christian countries in the world.
- Discover Beautiful, wild and mysterious regions of Georgia, such as Stepantsminda
- Old Tbilisi sightseeing tour
- Visit the ancient capital city of Georgia – Mtskheta
- Visit UNESCO world heritage sites Jvari Monastery (VI c.) & Svetitskhoveli Cathedral (XI c.)
- Visit Bagrati Cathedral – amazing 11th century’s architecture.
- Visit UNESCO site Gelati Monastery complex – founded in 12th century.
- Visit Prometheus cave - one of Georgia’s natural wonders providing visitors with breathtaking examples of stalactites.
- Discover natural beauties of Okatse Canyon and Martvili Canyon.
Georgia has a unique and ancient cultural heritage, and is famed for its traditions of hospitality and cuisine. Georgia is also known as the cradle of wine. This fact is known by 8000 years old archeological findings of grape pips inside antique clay pots. And, to add to this, it is also the land of the first human beings in Europe.
Tbilisi offers a wide variety of sights, most of them very ancient.
During this tour you will visit the ancient capital city of Georgia – the city of Mtskheta, which is not farer than 20 km from Tbilisi. Here you will see wonderful UNESCO heritage monuments like: the Jvari monastery of VII c., where the beautiful view on the confluence of two rivers Mtkvari and Aragvi are seen from, and the Svetisckhoveli cathedral of XI c – the architectural masterpiece of Georgian Renaissance.
Visiting the sightseeing of the second biggest city of Georgia – Kutaisi, which according to the legend was the ultimate destination of the Jason and Argonauts searching for the Golden Fleece.
Prometheus cave is located near the Georgian town of Tskhaltubo, 20 km away from Kutaisi in Imereti region in the West of the country. The cave was discovered in 1984 and was almost immediately developed as a show cave. Prometheus is the biggest cave in Georgia.
Martvili canyon & Okatse Canyon are one of the marvelous places located in the Western Georgia and the most popular destinations in Georgia country. Okatse canyon - where you can explore a cascade of three-level waterfalls. Martvili Canyon's total length is 2400 m where naturally emerges several waterfalls. Martvili canyon offers visitors a unique experience to take a boat trip to the river in canyon and walk along the river..
- Transportation by comfortable minivan, minibus or bus
- 4 WD vehicle for Gergeti
- English speaking guide service for whole the trip
- Catering service - breakfasts at the hotels
- Entrance fees
- Bottle of mineral water
- International flight tickets
- Travel insurance
- Single room supplement
- Service except described
- Alcoholic beverages