- Gudauri Ski Resort is an ideal place for extreme sports lovers
- Gudauri is Georgia's most renowned site for speedriding and paragliding
- Spend your time at spa, bowling, billiard, tennis, different bars, go horse riding, or visit local attractions
- Find impressive opportunities for slalom, giant slalom, and downhill skiing, and even the world famous heli-skiing
Gudauri is located 120 km away from Tbilisi, at the height of 2,196 m (about 7,200 feet) near the Cross Pass. On the slopes of Mount Kudebi (3006 m) and Mount Sadzele (3307 m).
Resort presents one of the picturesque winter destinations for both beginners and experienced - it is an ideal ski and snowboarding area for all. This mountain resort that is located north from Tbilisi, on the Georgian Military Highway, offers fantastic ski/snowboarding facilities and is a beloved site for winter sport-lovers. Gudauri works like ski resort from 1988 year.
The Doppelmayr ropeways take skiers to the top (3006 m) with its three- and four -seat cabins. During skiing you may drop in at “Khada” hut (2650 m) nestled at the foot of “Kudebi” mountain (3006 m) to have a snack and enjoy drinks in a friendly atmosphere.
- Transportation by comfortable sedan, minivan or minibus
- 4 WD vehicle for Kazbegi trip
- Accommodation in twin rooms at the hotels
- English speaking guide service for whole the trip
- Catering service - breakfasts at the hotels
- International flight tickets
- Travel insurance
- Single room supplement
- Service except described