- Discover Beautiful, wild and mysterious regions of Georgia, such as Stepantsminda, Juta, Gudauri, Svaneti.
- You will see Magnificent canyons and real footprints of Dinosaurs in Sataplia Reserve
- Georgia is one of the first Christian countries in the world.
- Situated at the important crossroads, Georgia has a unique and ancient cultural heritage, and is famed for traditions of hospitality and cuisine.
- Georgia is also known as the cradle of wine.
- Georgia abounds in natural variety.
Georgia is a land of endless wonders. Once experienced, it will stay with you forever. Exploring Georgia is a constant pleasure. For walkers and hikers the country is a heaven.
In this mystical land you have the opportunity to visit summer and winter resorts at the same time and fully enjoy your weekends and holidays.
Tbilisi – city with multifaceted culture. Walking the streets of Tbilisi you discover the many galleries, shops and various varnishes, try fresh bread, enjoy a glass of wine at a small cafe in the lengthwise narrow streets of the old City Center and listen to local musicians who convey the spirit of this amazing city.
Stepantsminda is one of the most breathtakingly beautiful small towns in the world.The reason to be proud is that among them is Stepantsminda, also known as Kazbegi, the small highland town in north-eastern Georgia surrounded by huge Caucasus Mountains. The place is also famous for its unique medieval Gergeti Trinity Church (Holy Trinity Church), built in the 14th century. The church stands at an elevation of 2170 meters, under Mount Kazbegi, overlooking the beautiful town of Stepantsminda.
Kutaisi – the city of humor. Amazing hospitality, sense of humor and local tunes immediately give a feel of the spirit of this city.
Prometheus cave, Martvili and Okatse Canyons in Georgia are most beautiful and rare nature spots that should be seen while staying in Georgia. You can enjoy the incredible scenery of the waterfalls, emerald-green river and take a boat trip on it.The water is crystal clear and is surrounded with green forest that is reflected in the river and strengthens its emerald color.
Sataplia reserve - where the footprints of Herbivorous and Raptor dinosaurs of different epochs are found. Sataplia dinosaurs are called “Satapliazaurus” and are different from Europian dinosaurs.
Dadiani Palace - The museum complex includes: palaces of the Samegrelo queen Ekaterine Chavchavadze - Dadiani and Prince Niko Dadiani, court church, and the botanic garden. In 1850 Prince David Dadiani organized museum in the palace and displayed unique numismatic materials from the present day village Nokalakevi, the antique period town and Dadiani family collections of medieval European armor and weapons, ethnographic objects and fine art.
- Transportation by comfortable sedan, minivan or minibus
- 4 WD vehicle for Ushguli
- 4 WD vehicle for Gergeti
- Accommodation in twin rooms at the hotels
- English speaking guide service for whole the trip
- Catering service - breakfasts at the hotels
- Entrance fees in museums
- Bottle of mineral water
- International flight tickets
- Travel insurance
- Single room supplement
- Tips and personal expenses
- Lunch & dinner