- Discover beautiful, wild and mysterious regions of Georgia.
- Georgia is one of the first Christian countries in the world.
- Georgia is the motherland of wine.
- Old Tbilisi sightseeing tour.
- Explore UNESCO world heritage sites Jvari Monastery (VI c.) & Svetitskhoveli Cathedral (XI c.).
- Visit Bagrati Cathedral – amazing 11th century’s architecture.
- Visit UNESCO site Gelati Monastery complex – founded in 12th century.
- Visit Prometheus cave - one of Georgia’s natural wonders providing visitors with breathtaking examples of stalactites.
- Discover natural beauties of Okatse Canyon and Martvili Canyon.
- Enjoy beautiful views of Caucasus Mountains and Alazani Valley from Sighnaghi
You will explore cultural and historical sites as well as, amazing caves and canyons in region and enjoy beautiful nature.
We offer you a cultural tour of Georgia. This tour will introduce you with Georgian culture, traditions, historical monuments, cuisine and wine.. During this tour you will visit Kartli, Khevi (Kazbegi), Kakheti and Samtskhe-Javakheti. You will discover Georgian ancient culture and traditions, unique cave towns and architectural monuments – UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
During this tour you will visit the ancient capital city of Georgia – the city of Mtskheta, which is not farer than 20 km from Tbilisi. Here you will see wonderful UNESCO heritage monuments like: the Jvari monastery of VII c., where the beautiful view on the confluence of two rivers Mtkvari and Aragvi are seen from, and the Svetitskhoveli cathedral of XI c – the architectural masterpiece of Georgian Renaissance.
Visiting the sightseeing of the second biggest city of Georgia – Kutaisi, which according to the legend was the ultimate destination of the Jason and Argonauts searching for the Golden Fleece.
Prometheus cave is located near the Georgian town of Tskhaltubo, 20 km away from Kutaisi in Imereti region in the West of the country. The cave was discovered in 1984 and was almost immediately developed as a show cave. Prometheus is the biggest cave in Georgia.
Martvili canyon & Okatse Canyon are one of the marvelous places located in the Western Georgia and the most popular destinations in Georgia country. Okatse canyon - where you can explore a cascade of three-level waterfalls. Martvili Canyon's total length is 2400 m where naturally emerges several waterfalls. Martvili canyon offers visitors a unique experience to take a boat trip to the river in canyon and walk along the river..
The Royal City, the city of love, Sighnaghi is one of the cities of the Great Silk Road, surrounded by protective walls with 23 towers. To visit Kakheti and not to visit this beautiful city is simply impossible. By the way, only in Sighnaghi there is a 24-hour Wedding House where a couple can get married in ten minutes, and get an international certificate
- 食事 - ホテルでの朝食
- Entrance fees
- Matsoni (Georgian yogurt) tasting
- International flight tickets
- Travel insurance
- Single room supplement
- Service except described
- Alcoholic beverages