- Georgia has a unique and ancient cultural heritage
- Explore Georgian culture, traditions, historical monuments, cuisine and wine
- Explore cave city Vardzia (12th century) and Khertvisi fortress (10th century)
- Learn about different ways of winemaking and taste many local wines and dishes
Situated at the important crossroads where Europe meets Asia, Georgia has a unique and ancient cultural heritage, and is famed for its traditions of hospitality and cuisine. From fantastically beautiful towns of Svaneti and Kazbegi in the Caucasus Mountains to Batumi, a semitropical town on the Black Sea coastline, Georgia abounds in natural variety. Georgia is also known as the cradle of wine. This fact is known by 8000 years old archeological findings of grape pips inside antique clay pots. And, to add to this, it is also the land of the first human beings in Europe (Homo Georgicus).
There is something here for everyone. Visit Georgia and have unforgettable memories!
We offer you a cultural tour to the East and South of Georgia. This tour will introduce you with Georgian culture, traditions, historical monuments, cuisine and wine. This tour gives you a unique opportunity to participate in the harvest of grapes and winemaking. During this tour you will visit Kartli, Khevi (Kazbegi), Kakheti and Samtskhe-Javakheti. You will discover Georgian ancient culture and traditions, unique cave towns and architectural monuments – UNESCO World Heritage Sites. You will have an amazing opportunity to learn about different ways of winemaking and taste many local wines and dishes.
- 食事 - ホテルでの朝食
- Entrance fees and local guides
- International flight tickets
- Travel insurance
- Service except described
- Alcoholic beverages