- Georgia has a unique and ancient cultural heritage
- Explore Georgian culture, traditions, historical monuments, cuisine and wine
- Georgia is the motherland of wine.
- Old Tbilisi sightseeing tour
- Explore UNESCO world heritage sites Jvari Monastery (VI c.) & Svetitskhoveli Cathedral (XI c.)
- Visit Vardzia Cave Town 12th century
- Visit Rabati Fortress and Borjomi Park and taste famous mineral water Borjomi
- Enjoy beautiful views of Caucasus Mountains and Alazani Valley from Sighnaghi
Classic Tour of Georgia 7 Days
Situated at the important crossroads where Europe meets Asia, Georgia has a unique and ancient cultural heritage, and is famed for its traditions of hospitality and cuisine. During this tour you will visit the ancient capital city of Georgia – the city of Mtskheta, which is not farer than 20 km from Tbilisi. Here you will see wonderful UNESCO heritage monuments like: the Jvari monastery of VII c., where the beautiful view on the confluence of two rivers Mtkvari and Aragvi are seen from, and the Svetitskhoveli cathedral of XI c – the architectural masterpiece of Georgian Renaissance.
This tour of Georgia also offers you historical castles and churches. Rabati fortress is from 9th century, but there are buildings dated from 17th – 18th centuries. Rabati is unique because of a contrast of Georgian and Turkish cultures. In that fortress you will explore Georgian towers and churches, Turkish mosque and houses. Vardzia is literary town in rock. People who lived there had every little thing which is necessary for a place to call it a town. In Vardzia you will explore even wineries in rock, big halls, churches. Vardzia was built in 13th century
The Royal City, the city of love, Sighnaghi is one of the cities of the Great Silk Road, surrounded by protective walls with 23 towers. To visit Kakheti and not to visit this beautiful city is simply impossible. By the way, only in Sighnaghi there is a 24-hour Wedding House where a couple can get married in ten minutes, and get an international certificate.
- 食事 - ホテルでの朝食
- Entrance fees
- Matsoni (Georgian yogurt) tasting
- International flight tickets
- Travel insurance
- Single room supplement
- Service except described
- Alcoholic beverages