- Discover Beautiful, wild and mysterious regions of Georgia
- Georgia is one of the first Christian countries in the world.
- Georgia is the motherland of wine.
- Old Tbilisi sightseeing tour
- Explore UNESCO world heritage sites Jvari Monastery (VI c.) & Svetitskhoveli Cathedral (XI c.)
- Visit Bagrati Cathedral – amazing 11th century’s architecture.
- Visit UNESCO site Gelati Monastery complex – founded in 12th century.
- Visit Prometheus cave - one of Georgia’s natural wonders providing visitors with breathtaking examples of stalactites.
- Discover natural beauties of Okatse Canyon and Martvili Canyon.
- Enjoy beautiful views of Caucasus Mountains and Alazani Valley from Sighnaghi
- Explore the picturesque panoramic views of Svaneti
- Visit village Ushguli, the highest village in Europe.
We offer you a cultural tour of Georgia. This tour will introduce you with Georgian culture, traditions, historical monuments, cuisine and wine. You will discover Georgian ancient culture and traditions, unique cave towns and architectural monuments – UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
You will explore cultural and historical sites as well as, amazing caves and canyons in region and enjoy beautiful nature.
During this tour you will visit the ancient capital city of Georgia – the city of Mtskheta, which is not farer than 20 km from Tbilisi. Here you will see wonderful UNESCO heritage monuments like: the Jvari monastery of VII c., where the beautiful view on the confluence of two rivers Mtkvari and Aragvi are seen from, and the Svetitskhoveli cathedral of XI c – the architectural masterpiece of Georgian Renaissance.
Visiting the sightseeing of the second biggest city of Georgia – Kutaisi, which according to the legend was the ultimate destination of the Jason and Argonauts searching for the Golden Fleece.
Prometheus cave is located near the Georgian town of Tskhaltubo, 20 km away from Kutaisi in Imereti region in the West of the country.
Martvili canyon & Okatse Canyon are one of the marvelous places located in the Western Georgia and the most popular destinations in Georgia country.
Dadiani Palace - The museum complex includes: palaces of the Samegrelo queen Ekaterine Chavchavadze - Dadiani and Prince Niko Dadiani, court church, and the botanic garden.
By visiting the region Svaneti you will discover the amazing isolated culture, totally different from the other world, the stories about brave Svanetian people will make you surprise. This is a region where Georgians were keeping the treasure of the country in different periods to save it from the invaders.
The Royal City, the city of love, Sighnaghi is one of the cities of the Great Silk Road, surrounded by protective walls with 23 towers. To visit Kakheti and not to visit this beautiful city is simply impossible. By the way, only in Sighnaghi there is a 24-hour Wedding House where a couple can get married in ten minutes, and get an international certificate.
- 食事 - ホテルでの朝食
- Entrance fees
- International flight tickets
- Travel insurance
- Single room supplement
- Service except described
- Alcoholic beverages