- Tbilisi Historic District
- Jvari monastery
- Svetitskhoveli Cathedral
- Uplistsikhe Cave Town
- David Gareji Monasteries and Hermitage
TOUR START TIME: 9:30 A.M.
Located on the edge of Europe and Asia, Georgia boasts both Mediterranean and European cultures. The country is an amazing cluster of cultures, religions and fascinating landscapes from snowy peaks of the Caucasus mountain range, fertile lowlands, steeps and deserts to wetlands and subtropics.
The UNESCO sites, impressive rock-cut monasteries and cave towns as well as millennia old archaeological sites and remote areas make Georgia an attractive destination. The color and richness typical for Georgian art are expressed in soaring architectural monuments and splendid wall paintings, mosaics and handcrafts. Here you come across the profound evidence of a flourishing culture, which is rich in cultural sites and museums.
- Transportation by comfortable sedan, minivan or minibus
- Accommodation in twin rooms at the hotels
- English speaking guide service for whole the trip
- Catering service - breakfasts at the hotels
- Entrance fees in museums
- Bottle of mineral water
- International flight tickets
- Travel insurance
- Single room supplement
- Tips and personal expenses
- Lunch & dinner