- Discover world’s three oldest Caucasian countries - Georgia, Armenia and Azerbaijan just in one tour.
- Inhabitants of Azerbaijan burned crude oil in their lamps before anyone knew what it was.
- Beautiful, rocky Armenia was the first country to adopt Christianity as its official religion.
- Georgia acclaimed for its fabulous food and drink, claims to be the first area to cultivate the wine grape.
- These countries are distinguished by their distinct histories, traditions, cultures and natural surroundings.
- Visit all "must to see" places in Azerbaijan, Georgia and Armenia.
CAUCASIAN COUNTRIES - AZERBAIJAN, GEORGIA AND ARMENIA
Archaeological evidence suggests that the area of Caucasian countries is one of the oldest sites of human presence, dating back as far as 3 000 000 years. The gigantic isthmus of the Caucasus lies between the Black and Caspian Seas, serving as a crossroad of Europe and Asia for thousands of years. Caucasian Countries – Georgia, Armenia and Azerbaijan – are distinguished by their distinct histories, language traditions, religions, cultures and natural surroundings. The interdependence was caused by cultural and political connections as the countries developed throughout the centuries.
While exploring the Caucasian countries you will discover a fascinating cross-roads culture that has integrated both Europe and Asia. You will visit World Heritage Monasteries, unique painted churches, cave towns, stunning gorges and valleys, ethnographic and historical museums, art galleries and more…
- Transportation by comfortable sedan, minivan or minibus
- 4 WD vehicle for Gergeti
- Accommodation in twin rooms at the hotels
- English speaking guide service for whole the trip
- Catering service - breakfasts at the hotels
- Entrance fees in museums
- Winery visit
- Wine tasting
- Bottle of mineral water
- International flight tickets
- Travel insurance
- Single room supplement
- Tips and personal expenses
- Lunch & dinner