- Discover one oldest country in the world – Georgia.
- Georgia is one of the first Christian countries in the world.
- Georgia is also known as the cradle of wine.
- Georgia abounds in natural variety.
Discover Georgia’s Legacy in the world history with this tour that makes a remarkable introduction to the rich culture that Georgia has to offer! Experience an amazing mixture of Mediterranean and European cultures, discover fascinating landscapes from snowy peaks of the Caucasus mountain range, fertile lowlands, steeps and deserts to wetlands and subtropics, learn about Georgian wine making, explore ancient cave cities and monasteries, and much more…
- Transportation by comfortable sedan, minivan or minibus
- 4 WD vehicle for Gergeti
- Accommodation in twin rooms at the hotels
- English speaking guide service for whole the trip
- Catering service - breakfasts at the hotels
- Entrance fees in museums
- Wine tasting
- Matsoni (Georgian yogurt) tasting
- Bottle of mineral water
- International flight tickets
- Travel insurance
- Single room supplement
- Tips and personal expenses
Accommodation in twin / double rooms