- Situated at the important crossroads, Georgia has a unique and ancient cultural heritage.
- Enjoy the picturesque architecture of old town Tbilisi and meet locals
- Visit UNESCO world heritage sites in Mtskheta
- Georgia is First in Variety of Wine: Georgia has over 500 native grape varieties and 8,000 years of wine-making history.
Discover Georgia’s Legacy in the world history with this tour that makes a remarkable introduction to the rich culture that Georgia has to offer! Experience an amazing mixture of Mediterranean and European cultures, discover fascinating landscapes from snowy peaks of the Caucasus mountain range, fertile lowlands, steeps and deserts to wetlands and subtropics, learn about Georgian wine making, explore ancient cave cities and monasteries, and much more…
Tbilisi – city with multifaceted culture. Walking the streets of Tbilisi, you discover the many galleries, shops and various varnishes, try fresh bread, enjoy a glass of wine at a small cafe in the lengthwise narrow streets of the old City Center and listen to local musicians who convey the spirit of this amazing city. Sighnaghi is a city known for its hospitality, smiling faces and plentiful selection of wines and an amazing kitchen. Wooden balconies and beautiful homes overlooking the narrow streets create an unforgettable image. Sighnaghi is called the city of love. Official name of Kazbegi is Stepantsminda. Surrounded by gigantic mountains, Kazbegi is a picturesque settlement overlooked by the biggest peak of all – Mount Kazbek (5047m) – one of the six 5000 metre peaks of the Caucasus. The Gergeti Trinity Church is beautifully situated on the hill above the town and provides splendid views of Mt. Kazbek. The region, with its many valleys and peaks is one of the most popular walking destinations in Georgia.
- Transportation by comfortable minivan, minibus or bus
- 4 WD vehicle for Gergeti
- Accommodation in twin rooms at the hotels
- English speaking guide service for whole the trip
- Catering service - breakfasts at the hotels
- Entrance fees in museums
- Wine tasting
- Matsoni (Georgian yogurt) tasting
- Bottle of mineral water
- International flight tickets
- Travel insurance
- Single room supplement
- Service except described
- Alcoholic beverages