- Discover world’s three oldest countries Georgia, Armenia and Azerbaijan just in one Caucasus tour 7 Days.
- Inhabitants of Azerbaijan burned crude oil in their lamps before anyone knew what it was.
- Beautiful, rocky Armenia was the first country to adopt Christianity as its official religion.
- Georgia acclaimed for its fabulous food and drink, claims to be the first area to cultivate the wine grape.
- These countries are distinguished by their distinct histories, traditions, cultures and natural surroundings.
- Visit all "must to see" places in Azerbaijan, Georgia and Armenia.
Caucasus tours - Azerbaijan, Georgia and Armenia
The unique of Caucasus tour is the chance to see three countries together, this is available even in 7 days. Visit countries which are located on the crossroad of Europe and Asia and all them has totally different culture, the same is just huge hospitality and centuries old history.
Caucasus Tour 7 days includes the main historical attractions, three capital cities, the amazing religious monuments and all presents the unique culture. Inhabitants of Azerbaijan burned crude oil in their lamps before anyone knew what it was. Beautiful, rocky Armenia was the first country to adopt Christianity as its official religion and Georgia, acclaimed for its fabulous food and drink, the first place from where cultural vine spread to Europe and only Georgians still today produce ancient style “Kvevri” wine.
- Transportation by comfortable sedan, minivan or minibus
- Flight tickets Baku - Tbilisi
- Accommodation in twin rooms at the hotels
- Catering service - breakfasts at the hotels
- Entrance fees in museums
- Bottle of mineral water
- International flight tickets
- Travel insurance
- Single room supplement
- Tips and personal expenses
- Lunch & dinner