- Visit Bagrati Cathedral – amazing 11th century’s architecture.
- Visit UNESCO site Gelati Monastery complex – founded in 12th century.
- Visit Prometheus cave - one of Georgia’s natural wonders providing visitors with breathtaking examples of stalactites.
- Discover natural beauties of Okatse Canyon and Martvili Canyon.
Okatse Canyon, Martvili Canyon and Prometheus Cave Tour
Martvili canyon & Okatse Canyon are one of the marvelous places located in the Western Georgia and the most popular destinations in Georgia country. Okatse canyon - where you can explore a cascade of three-level waterfalls. Martvili Canyon's total length is 2400 m where naturally emerges several waterfalls. Martvili canyon offers visitors a unique experience to take a boat trip to the river in canyon and walk along the river..
Prometheus cave is located near the Georgian town of Tskhaltubo, 20 km away from Kutaisi in Imereti region in the West of the country. The cave was discovered in 1984 and was almost immediately developed as a show cave. Prometheus is the biggest cave in Georgia. Although only one tenth is open for tourists, it takes about an hour to explore it. Inside there are underground lakes and rivers; today, surrounded by a 3km long specifically designed landscape area, Prometheus cave is one of the touristiest spots of Georgia. It is a unique experience to feel the underworld atmosphere in all its glory and colors.
- Transportation by comfortable sedan, minivan or minibus
- Accommodation in twin rooms at the hotels
- English speaking guide service for whole the trip
- Entrance fees in museums
- Bottle of mineral water
- Lunch & dinner