- You will visit Kazbegi, place of wild nature and amazing views.
- You will visit Gergeti Trinity church which is built on the hill and offers you amazing sightseeing of Mkinvartsveri (Second highest peak of the Caucasian Mountain System).
- Juta, Sno and Abudelauri - villages hidden in the center of nature will give you amazing possibility to relax.
Tbilisi, Ananuri, Stepantsminda with Trekking in Juta
Official name of Kazbegi is Stepantsminda. Surrounded by gigantic mountains, Kazbegi is a picturesque settlement overlooked by the biggest peak of all – Mount Kazbek (5047m) – one of the six 5000 metre peaks of the Caucasus. The Gergeti Trinity Church is beautifully situated on the hill above the town and provides splendid views of Mt. Kazbek. The region, with its many valleys and peaks is one of the most popular walking destinations in Georgia. The nearby Chaukhi Mountains provide superb rock-climbing, with numerous routes. The Gudauri ski resort located just the other side of the Cross Pass on the southern slopes of the Caucasus offers the best skiing and heliskiing in the Caucasus.
The village of Juta is one of the highest settlements (2200 m) in the municipality of Kazbegi, and is located 24 km from Stepantsminda (8 km of paved road, and the remainder is a dirt road). The Chaukhi mountain range, located near the village, is situated on the main ridge of the Caucasus mountain range, at the source of the river Bakurkhevi.
Abudelauri’s colorful lakes come from glaciers. There are three: a green, a white and a blue lake, which aren’t located far from each other. There are no fish in these lakes. The most distinguished amongst these is the last one. From three sides the lakes are surrounded by the mountains, making the scene even more spectacular.
- Pick-up from any hotel in Tbilisi
- Transportation by comfortable sedan, minivan or minibus
- Accommodation in twin rooms at the hotels
- English speaking guide service for whole the trip
- Catering service - breakfasts at the hotels
- Bottle of mineral water
- Travel insurance
- Tips and personal expenses
- Lunch & dinner