- Visit Svetitskhoveli Cathedral and Jvari Monastery in Mtskheta (UNESCO sites)
- Wine tasting at Chateau Mukhrani (founded in 1880)
- Discover historical Georgian wine cellar "Guramishvilis Marani"
After breakfast, our guide will meet you on reception of the hotel and we go to Mtskheta, the old capital of Georgia (3000 years old). We will visit the monastery Djvari (4-6 century), Svetitskhoveli Cathedral (11th century). Svetitskhoveli is recognized by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site.
Later we continue our wine tour and wine tasting at Chateau Mukhrani, founded in 1878 by the Prince of Mukhrani, heir of the royal family of Georgia. We will visit Ivan Mukhranbatoni’s palace, a forest – park stable and look at the vineyards and visit the ultra-modern winery.
Today we will be visiting Guramishvili's Marani. You can find here the oldest item of the Georgian cultural heritage – Thadeoz Guramishvili’s wine cellar, as for Georgian “Marani”. Visitors are also able to get introduced to the Georgian culture and taste some delicious Georgian wines. This sight of Guramishvilis and St. Ilia the Righteous is one of the most essential and magnificent touristic attractions in Georgia.
Return to Tbilisi, the tour is finished.
- Pick-up from any hotel in Tbilisi
- Transportation by comfortable sedan, minivan or minibus
- English speaking guide service for whole the trip
- Entrance fees in museums
- Wine tasting in two wineries
- Lunch & dinner