- Visit one of the most beautiful places in Georgia and explore how people live in the wild nature.
- Explore one of the most important historical places and masterpieces of Georgian architecture – Mravaldzali, Nikortsminda, Barakoni cathedrals.
- Visit cave Sakinule in Skhvava which is full of stalactites, stalagmites and 8-20 high centuries old ice columns.
- Enjoy super fresh air and breathtaking views.
Racha is one of the most beautiful parts of Georgia. People live here in the houses which are surrounded by huge mountains and large forests. Green color is all around. From most of the parts of Racha you can easily see the highest hills of Caucasian mountain system. There is a lake as well, it is not natural but still worth to visit, because of its beauty and surroundings. Furthermore there are lots of historical places, especially churches. A way to Nikortsminda goes through the rolled round Nakerala Pass. Here is Nikortsminda Cathedral which is 1000 years old and it is one of the most beautiful churches in Georgia with its unique architecture and ornaments all around. Not far from that place there is Tskhrajvari – it is a high rocky mountain which offers you one of the most breathtaking sightseeing you have ever seen.
Then you will continue your way to Ambrolauri – a very compact city with calm atmosphere and beautiful streets and river. Here is a wine factory and in that area comes a special type of grape called – Khvanchkara, wine which is made from that grape is one of the most expensive one worldwide because of its unique taste. If you continue your way from Ambrolauri to Oni, you will explore another masterpiece of old architecture – Barakoni church from 18th century, it is unique with its domed architecture. It is located near the shore of river Rioni, there are vineyards around and green forest.
After that rise way goes up to Mravaldzali – one of the highest villages in Europe. This place has amazing history, here is also a big cathedral of saint George, which was built in 11th century and this place conserves lots of breathtaking heroic stories. A sword of one of the strongest Iranian conqueror - Shah Abbas The Great. A helmet of Jalal ad – Din Mingburnu, king of Khwarazmian Empire is also kept here. Furthermore this church is popular because of its ornaments and cravings and legends about saint George as well. On your way back, you will visit village Skhvava, there is natural cave Sakinule, which is full of stalactites, stalagmites, and centuries-old ice columns from 8 to 20m.
- Transportation by comfortable sedan, minivan or minibus
- Accommodation in twin rooms at the hotels
- English speaking guide service for whole the trip
- Catering service - breakfasts at the hotels
- Wine tasting
- Bottle of mineral water