- You will visit one of the most beautiful caves in the world - Sataplia cave, which is full of stalactites and stalagmites.
- You will see different kind of dinosaur footprints which are millions of years old.
- You will visit Prometheus cave with huge halls and amazing underground rivers.
Tour starts at 9:30.
Sataplia and Prometheus Cave Tour
Dinosaurs are some kind of mythical creatures. You have heard about them from movies, or you have read something about them in books, but still their existence is unbelievable for you. But if you choose that tour and visit Sataplia cave, we will guide you to the lost world, which really had its existence in the past. You will explore the nature and surrounding where the dinosaurs used to live. Also the magic atmosphere of the Sataplia and Prometheus caves, millions of years old stalactites and stalagmites make you imagine that you are traveling in the lost world.
In the morning, you will go to Imereti, where you can discover beautiful caves.
We will drive to Sataplia Managed Reserve, we will walk in a unique Kolkheti forest and pass the place where the footprints of Herbivorous and Raptor dinosaurs of different epochs were found, we will arrive at the karst cave and will walk in a several underground halls.
From Sataplia after 30-minute drive we will arrive at Prometheus cave, in the village Kumistavi. The cave is much bigger than previous and it has different big halls with different type of Stalactites and Stalagmites. Trail length is 1 420 meter.
Back to Tbilisi.
- Transportation by comfortable sedan, minivan or minibus
- English speaking guide service for whole the trip
- Entrance fees
- Bottle of mineral water
- Lunch & dinner