- Visit beautiful Javakheti lakes
- Visit Vardzia Cave Town 12th century
- Visit Rabathi Fortress and Borjomi Park
- Visit Uplistsikhe Cave Town and UNESCO Word Heritage Sites in Mtskheta
Vardzia and Uplistsikhe are literary towns in rock. People who lived there had every little thing which is necessary for a place to call it a town. In Vardzia you will explore even wineries in rock, big halls, churches. Vardzia was built in 13th century but Uplistsikhe is older, from early Iron Age. You will explore how ancient people used to live in caves and you will be surprised when you explore how well structured those caves are. Furthermore, you will visit Paravani lake which is one of the most beautiful lakes in Georgia, you will also visit Borjomi, one of the richest part with its unique nature and you will walk around in Borjomi Park, which offers you waterfalls, lots of kind of trees and plants and natural gas water which is taken directly from the ground in front of your eyes and you will have a opportunity to taste it.
This tour also offers you historical castles and churches. Rabathi fortress is from 9th century, but there are buildings dated from 17th – 18th centuries. Rabathi is unique because of a contrast of Georgian and Turkish cultures. In that fortress you will explore Georgian towers and churches, Turkish mosque and houses. Besides, you will visit Mtskheta which is old capital city of Georgia and it is called Second Jerusalem because of the sanctities which are placed in that city. Svetitskhoveli Cathedral and Jvari Monastery – those two places are very important for whole Christian world. A robe of Jesus Christ is kept in Svetitskhoveli.
- Pick-up from any hotel in Tbilisi
- Transportation by comfortable sedan, minivan or minibus
- Accommodation in twin rooms at the hotels
- English speaking guide service for whole the trip
- Catering service - breakfasts at the hotels
- Entrance fees and local guides
- Bottle of mineral water
- Travel insurance
- Tips and personal expenses
- Lunch & dinner