- Visit UNESCO world heritage sites - Jvari Monastery and Svetitskhoveli Cathedral.
- Visit Borjomi Central Park and taste Borjomi Mineral water from its spring itself.
- Walk in the Borjomi-Kharagauli National Park forest of pine, hornbeam and beech.
Tour starts at 9:30.
During the Tbilisi to Borjomi tour, you will visit the ancient capital of Georgia – Mtskheta. Here you will see wonderful UNESCO heritage monuments - Jvari Monastery (VI century), where the beautiful view on the confluence of two rivers Mtkvari and Aragvi are seen from, and the Svetisckhoveli Cathedral (XI century) – the architectural masterpiece of Georgian Renaissance. Drive to Borjomi, which is situated in the central part of Georgia. The city is well-known of its mineral waters. You can taste natural mineral waters from the spring in the central park of Borjomi. After Borjomi Park, you will visit beautiful forest of pine, hornbeam and beech in Borjomi-Kharagauli National Park. Explore one of the easiest trekking routes – “National Park Information Tail”. The route starts from the administration building (850 m). It is about 1.5 hr.to go through the trail, while after a 600 m hard ascent the trail straightens and turns to the left where the circle is done and goes back to the same section. The highest peak of the trail is 950 m above sea level.
- Transportation by comfortable sedan, minivan or minibus
- English speaking guide service for whole the trip
- Entrance fees and local guides
- Bottle of mineral water
- Lunch & dinner