- Adjara region has amazing mix of mountain side and sea shore
- Climate there is unique which makes nature rich and there are lots of red book plants
- Batumi is one of the most beautiful city in Georgia with amazing modern architecture and statues
- Batumi botanical garden is the largest in Georgia and functions more than 100 years
- Visit amazing Mtirala National Park
Batumi Botanical Garden Day Tour
If you wish to see the beauty of Adjara region, its unique nature and breathtaking views, and great Botanical Garden, then you surely need to choose this day tour! You will visit not only Batumi Botanical Garden but amazing Mtirala Natural Park as well.
In the morning you will set off to the North. In 8 km away from the Batumi city there is located the Botanical Garden. It is the largest in Georgia and functions for more than 100 years. The complex takes more than 113 ha and has 21 different zones like: Lower and High Park, bamboo grove, Australian, Mexican, and Mediterranean plants.
Lunch time (guide will advice the local restaurant)
After the promenade in the Botanical Garden you will go to another beautiful place that is getting more popular – the Mtirala National Park. Mtirala is translated from Georgian as “Crying Mountain”, and it is a large gorge with a lot of waterfalls, lakes, boxwood grove, and Red book plants. The unique “emerald” natural landmark will take your breath away!
- Pick-up from any hotel in Batumi
- Transportation by comfortable sedan, minivan or minibus
- English speaking guide service for whole the trip
- Entrance fees
- Bottle of mineral water
- Lunch & dinner