- Georgia is the motherland of wine.
- Georgian cuisine is unique and it offers types of dishes, which fit any person’s taste.
- During the tour, everything you will taste will be organic.
- You will realize that there is no other place in the world where wine, food and nature mix so harmoniously.
We offer you a wine and culinary tour to the East of Georgia and a unique opportunity to participate in the grape harvesting and wine-making processes. During this tour, you will visit the traditional wine region Kakheti. You will discover small wineries with a thousand-year -old Georgian traditional technology, as well as established wineries that produce world famous brands. You will have an amazing opportunity to learn about different ways of wine making and taste many local wines and dishes.
The Royal City, the city of love, Sighnaghi is one of the cities of the Great Silk Road, surrounded by protective walls with 23 towers. To visit Kakheti and not to visit this beautiful city is simply impossible. By the way, only in Sighnaghi there is a 24-hour Wedding House where a couple can get married in ten minutes, and get an international certificate
If you are looking for natural products, Matsoni House is the right place for you. So in this amazing culinary tour we will taste this ancient tradition of Georgian cuisine.
Georgian ancient wine making method has already been granted intangible cultural heritage status by UNESCO.
- Pick-up from any hotel in Tbilisi
- Transportation by comfortable sedan, minivan or minibus
- Accommodation in twin rooms at the hotels
- English speaking guide service for whole the trip
- Catering service - breakfasts at the hotels
- Entrance fees and local guides
- Wine tasting in three wineries
- Matsoni (Georgian yogurt) tasting
- Bottle of mineral water
- Lunch & dinner